We are looking for world class scientists and engineers to join our AI & Optimization team. This group is entrusted with developing optimization techniques, core data mining and machine learning algorithms for resource management solutions.
As a Data Scientist, you will use machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to design innovative models for predictive and prescriptive analytics. You will create and refine scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses and implement novel machine learning algorithms and statistical approaches.
- Formulate and apply machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to design innovative models for predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Supporting client engagement work in a variety of industries, areas and specialisms
- Assisting in the scoping and delivery of analytical projects
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Contributes to new business proposals and proposal development
- Develop predictive models using multiple statistical technique
- Present and communicate results to clients
- Provide support and assistance for the implementation of predictive model
- Master’s or PhD in a quantitative field such as Operations Research, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or Applied Mathematics.
- Proven experience in applying machine learning techniques or related algorithm
- Familiar with data mining tools, such as R and Python
- Experience in healthcare sector related data mining project is preferred
- Experience in handling large and complex datasets using statistical programming languages (R and Python) is essential
- Good knowledge of or exposure to machine learning, data visualisation, and artificial intelligence techniques (clustering, regression, classification, etc.)
- Experience with R, Python, SQL, Java or other languages
- Excellent numerical aptitude, with evidence of applied problem solving
- Experience in applying machine learning / data mining techniques
- Ability to deliver comprehensive and detailed analytical reports
- Clear and articulate communication style
- Ability to collaborate and share initiatives in developing market leading, innovative analytics