Razer's analytics & insights team is growing and we are looking for a data scientist with 1 to 3 years of experience in advance analytics and modeling to join us.
- Perform extract, transform, load operations from multiple data sources for modeling purposes.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to analyze data for product development, marketing campaigns and business strategies.
- Design, build, test, validate, and deploy statistical and machine learning models to answer business needs and increase operational efficiency.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Work with external partners and experts from time to time on special projects
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experience in programming languages such as Python, SQL.
- Demonstrated experience applying a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Developed and deployed applications running on public cloud systems such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: PowerBI, Tableau, ggplot is a plus.
- Has a Bachelor or Masters degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.