Data Analyst - Frostbite AnalyticsElectronic Arts The Opportunity Ahead
This is a contract role for 18 months.
Hybrid and remote work options available.
We are looking for a Data Analyst
to join the Frostbite Team!
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
Working as a Data Analyst, you will provide insights from our project and game engine data to improve Frostbite's user experience, release quality, and project productivity. You are a curious and analytical person who has experience with diving into data to solve business problems. You will be part of a passionate and supportive team of analysts and data engineers who report to the Senior Analytics Manager of Frostbite Analytics.Main Responsibilities
- Empower Our Developers: Partner with Frostbite developers and content creators to understand their needs and challenges, and provide data-driven solutions
- Build Product and Project Understanding: Leverage data to understand the business, and identify opportunities and risks for important decisions
- Perform Analysis: Carry out analytics projects from end to end in collaboration with the team: conceptualization, data sourcing and cleansing, analysis, iteration, and insights communication
- Automate Recurring Needs: Build and support user-friendly reporting to handle routine asks and monitor metrics
- Champion Data Quality: Work with engineers to specify raw data collection requirements and contribute to team efforts to improve data quality
- Educate and Train: Teach users of varying data fluency how to use dashboards and access data, and help those less familiar understand how they can better use data
- Support Your Teammates: Offer feedback and encouragement, create documentation, participate in peer reviews, ask for feedback, and mentor teammates
- Experience clarifying problem requirements and defining a structured solution approach
- Proficiency with querying, transforming, and blending complex data sets using SQL
- Understanding of core statistics concepts such as probability, correlation, hypothesis testing, and causal analysis
- Experience using Python and/or R for data analysis
- Experience creating clean, readable data visualizations in a tool such as PowerBI, Looker, or Tableau
- 1+ years of experience working as a data analyst in a professional setting
- Quantitative or technical degree or equivalent coursework (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, etc)