Business Data Analyst - Web & mobile
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be preparing actionable insights from web analytics of digital marketing campaigns and enable data-driven eCommerce optimization.
- Identify relevant data sources together with ABB data experts and set company-wide metrics for the analytical scope of assigned channel.
- Defining the roadmap for the development of an integrated analytics platform together with ABB stakeholders.
- Selection, configuration and implementation of data driven products to create the opportunity of data-based decisions of the future.
- Provide Management team with detailed reports on marketing campaign performance regarding web analytics.
- Elaborate with key stakeholders on campaign analytics insights and on customer experiences and behavior.
- Accountable for monitoring performance trends and for tracking data from defined data sources and touch points.
- Initially the main focus of this role will be to develop data acquisition & analytics strategy for data sourced from different web and mobile channels for the Electrification business.
- Extensive knowledge and experience around data analytics strategy and governance.
- Extensive knowledge and experience around data security open ecosystem data sharing models.
- Proficient with data visualization and interaction dashboard setups.
- Ability to build lasting partnerships on all levels of the organization.
- Team player with the ability to lead and motivate a diverse project teams.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions in difficult situations.
- Fluent business English, additional languages are an advantage.
- Experience working in a global team.
- Experience with data analytics programming languages is an advantage.
More about us
ABB’s Electrification Global Markets organization is responsible for the go-to-market strategy in 100+ countries where the Electrification Business Area operates. Our 10,000 sales & marketing employees connect our customers and partners to our innovative portfolio of products, services and solutions. Our domain expertise and global footprint enable us to support our customers with solutions that address their current needs, while anticipating how emerging trends such as urbanization, digitalization and the shift to sustainable energy will impact their future needs. We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Iwona Galikowska Talent Partner, ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd Let’s write the future. Together. We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.