Our client, a key Social Policy agency, is seeking an APS6 Data Analyst and Support Officer. You will be collating data, reporting and developing tools. This contract is initially for 6-12 months.
Duties will include:
- Developing and implementing data collection systems
- Coordinating and driving internal quality assurance processes
- Communicating and working with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Possessing program and project expertise to identify, analyse and implement alternative courses of action
- Providing advice and support on established technical, operational and administrative activities and procedures
To be considered for this role you will need to have demonstrated 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a similar role. You will be proficient in Microsoft Excel, be capable of interpreting data and analysing results using basic techniques.Job reference: 356580