Data Scientist - Day Rate Contract - Pharmaceutical
Macclesfield, Cheshire - over 12 months contract sign off
Are you a Data Scientist looking for a new exciting contract? Do you have past Pharmaceutical experience ideally with LIMS technology? If so then please apply or instant review
As the successful Data Scientist, you will be responsible for the data flow through the laboratory setting ensuring string quality standards are adhered to, working with real-time data. You will be an integral part of the ongoing programme and this will give you the opportunity to extend your skill-set and experiences with some exciting projects.
- Reading and understanding Realtime data, curve and CQ values as well as industry specific references
- Manage the data flow, reporting data flow issues and regular QC reports
- Work very closely with Data Lead, team members and other workstations.
- Understanding the impact of other workstations on data quality and interpretation
- Help guide and inform the data lead/business
- User account management
- Proven history handling and analysing data.
- Experience of performing biological assays preferably in a diagnostics laboratory
- Experience of working with LIMS
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and keen to share ideas and information whilst working in a team.
- Strong communication skills
- Over 12 month contract piece
- Competitive rate
- Exciting and engaging projects