Do you like innovation and technology? We do, too. Reveleer is a healthcare software company serving health plans and care management organizations. Our teams are dedicated to disrupting and modernizing healthcare by building powerful technology that provides an amazing user experience, scalability, and automation.
Reveleer is the first of its kind in our space – a self service platform that mines health data using AI, NLP, and advanced analytics. Our Platform enables health plans to focus on the quality of care people receive, leaving the most complex and repetitive tasks for technology to solve. Be part of what Reveleer is building next!
As a Data Analyst, your primary responsibility will be to work with stakeholders across business functions including growth, marketing, business development, finance, and operations to build analytics products that enable data-driven decision making. You will guide analytics projects from discovery to solution and help us raise the bar for how we should apply our data to business decisions.
On the analytics team, you will work with two developers who will assist you in accessing the data you need. Your role on this team is to take the data sets provided, use our Looker platform, and provide analysis according to internal and external customers' needs and requests. Answer questions, provide ad hoc analysis, monitor enterprise level dashboards, and provide insight for business users to improve outcomes. Most of your data manipulations will happen in our BI tool, Looker, but at times you will need to use Excel to provide shareable insights. You will also determine the best ways to automate satisfying business needs, using scheduled reports, emails, and dashboards to streamline delivery of analysis to the stakeholders.
What You'll Do:
- Complete analysis projects with business stakeholders to monitor the health of the business and help the business make data-driven strategic and operational decisions
- Develop and own business intelligence dashboards to provide ongoing tracking and insights to business partners
- Build and improve advanced analytical models, such as our fit algorithm and inventory forecasting
- Collaborate with data engineering to improve data architecture and maintain a robust and accurate data warehouse
- Discover ways to use analytics to support team members across the business to yield action through data-driven decision making
- Provide user assistance and direction for ad-hoc data reporting
- At least 2 years of related experience with data analysis projects
- Data visualization skills (e.g., Looker, Tableau, Excel)
- Ability to build trust and communicate insights effectively with a variety of business stakeholders across analytical levels
- Comfort working in an Agile, technology driven environment – working closely with Product Owners and larger Engineering team.
- Desire to be a partner to business stakeholders with a shared goal on using analytics and insights to drive the business forward
- Given context, you're capable of self-direction and enthusiastic about owning your work
- You deliver results quickly with iteration, instead of waiting for perfection
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with cloud BI frameworks (e.g., Looker, Qrvey, Logi Analytics)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft T-SQL, including query optimization around large data sets.
- Design and implement new tables and fields in the reporting database
- Experience with US Healthcare / Managed Care Organizations, specifically around Compliance and RISK Assessments programs
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- PTO Plan
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis or race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.