Data Engineer (ETL)
If you are a Data Engineer with SQL/ ETL experience, please read on!
We are located in Boston, MA (Financial District) and we have a cutting edge data/analytics platform for the healthcare industry. We have been improving healthcare for over 20 years and have a collective passion for what we do. Our team is comprised of some of the brightest minds in our space and highly prioritize working with modern technology to do what we love!
We are in need of a skilled Data Engineer to build/optimize pipelines for ETL processes. This Data Engineer will help with integrating new data source into our platform and build new features and tools. This Data Engineer will ideally be very well-versed with SQL and run ETL Scripts and perform quality control tasks.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Help improve healthcare!
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Significant room for growth
What You Will Be Doing
- Building and optimizing ETL based data pipelines
- Building new features to improve our big data infrastructure
- Run ETL Scripts
- Perform quality control tasks
What You Need for this Position
At least 3+ years of experience with:
- Data Engineering
- ETL processes
Nice to haves:
- Python or Java or Ruby
- Big Data experience
So, if you are a Data Engineer with SQL/ ETL experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.