Do you want to join a new, diverse, hardworking team helping drive business growth through best deployment of marketing investments in a ground-breaking role?What the role does!
What we need from you!
- Support the development of the Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) tool with an external supplier to advise on investment decisions. These decisions are based on validated data collected both internally and externally to the business.
- Manage and maintain the analytics tool on an ongoing basis including future developments and improvements bringing full management and future model development in house.
- Establish, maintain and continuously improve the ROMI tool and models to reflect evolving market scenarios to facilitate effectiveness analysis and decision making.
- Work with the Marketing Effectiveness Analysts to ensure data integrity and availability for tools, models and ad hoc analysis setting data standards.
- Lead a systems/tools capability strategy within the Marketing Team around Marketing Effectiveness Management which will sustainably meet and deliver the platform for new ways of working and improved marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support the up-skilling of marketers on how to analyse and interpret data related to efficiency to improve data literacy.
We are looking for someone with a degree level qualification, preferably in Maths, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or another strong quantitative field. You will have experience in developing statistical/econometrical models in a business environment and in formulating mathematical modelling. You’ll demonstrate a consistent record of delivering technology/modelling solutions. The successful applicant will also be able to code in R.
To be successful in the role you will need strong analytical skills and experience in data sourcing, manipulation and enrichment. A passion for learning new things, going deep into detailed data analysis and for being a part of a large transformative programme are crucial. Alongside these technical skills, an ability to communicate and engage with a wide range of partners is vital.
At bp, we provide an outstanding environment and excellent benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, an excellent work-life balance, tremendous learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others.
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Reinvent your career and help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply now.