Advanced Systems Group, LLC (ASG) provides engineering, systems integration, training and technical support to the media, broadcast, film and corporate-video markets. We also serve customers in several emerging technology industries outside of traditional Media & Entertainment. We are seeking a technically-minded professional to join our team working with the world’s largest search engine.
Performing routine and ad hoc reporting.
- Work with data from structured and unstructured data sources as well as various formats.
- Ability to understand vast amounts of data, identify and fix data issues.
- Develop and maintain new data sets and data pipelines, ensuring data availability.
- Ensure data validations and perform data quality checks on a regular basis.
- Prepare technical documentation and describe work processes.
- Design, Automate, and Maintain data extraction and data processing.
7+ years of hands-on experience in quantitative analysis.
- Extensive experience developing complex data analysis.
- Experience articulating business questions and using quantitative techniques to arrive at a solution using available data.
- Solid foundation of statistical modeling and machine learning algorithms (classification, regression, clustering, etc) and experimental design ( A/B testing, etc.).
- Must have experience in BI Architecture.
- Proficient in BI queries, dashboarding, reports & visualizations.
- Advanced knowledge in SQL handling large amounts of data.
- Advanced knowledge in tabular models.
- Hands on experience in R and/or Python.
- Experience with complex DTS packages for ETL.
- Proficient in developing complex stored procedures, triggers, tables, user defined functions, views, and indexes.
- Experience performance tuning, handling Indexes, and query optimization.
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems and Data Warehouse concepts, OLTP & OLAP.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with a team as well as independently.
Prior experience in Google landscape.
- Experience in Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
- Knowledge in Data Studio/Tableau and Sheets/Excel skills, including pivot tables and charting/graphing capabilities.