: Data Analyst
Remote (Company based in Atlanta)
Are you a skilled Data Analyst with a knack for transforming data into actionable insights? Are you excited about playing a crucial role in strengthening cybersecurity efforts with your expertise in data visualization and analysis? If so, this remote Data Analyst position could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Data Analyst, you will have a direct and meaningful impact by:
- Developing and optimizing Power BI dashboards for large datasets, providing crucial insights that will directly contribute to enhancing cybersecurity measures.
- Influencing data visualization strategy, offering valuable recommendations on the best tools and approaches to adopt.
- Analyzing complex data and delivering actionable insights, aiding in the formulation of more robust and effective cybersecurity strategies.
Requirements for this role include:
- 5+ years of data analysis and visualization
- Strong proficiency in Power BI and Python.
- Solid experience with SQL; familiarity with Tableau is a plus.
- Outstanding analytical skills with a proven track record of turning data into actionable insights, visualizations, finding outliers in data, managing data systems.
In return, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a flexible work environment, and the opportunity to work on high-impact projects that play a crucial role in ongoing cybersecurity efforts.
About GSquared Group:
Shouldn't your recruiting partner put as much effort and value into your career as you do? With GSquared Group, we take the time to understand where you would like to take your career and what is important to you.
GSquared Group is a woman-owned boutique technology services company in the Atlanta area. Founded in 2010, we are a premier provider of IT talent search, management consulting, and software development services. We support a diverse client base that spans all industries and includes Fortune 100 to mid-market companies. We offer direct hire placement, contract, and contract-to-hire positions. We are proud to be known by our community for putting relationships at the core of everything we do.
- Competitive & Comprehensive Healthcare Package (available only for W2 hourly consultants)
- Simple IRA with company match (available only for W2 hourly consultants)
- Professional development & networking opportunities
- A family-friendly environment
- Nice bonuses for referrals
- A culture that supports you and your career
Hear what others are saying on Glassdoor: