ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a Scientific Online Marketing and Technology Agency. That is a long sentence to say that we love numbers and marketing.
We are based in sunny Tuscany and from there we help large, international businesses in succeeding online by using a scientific approach.
We also like cats and funny videos.
So far the Boosters’ species includes data scientists, developers, ppc experts and a few people who are pretty much impossible to categorise other than just awesome.
Our moms always told us we were special, but now it is official: we won the PPC Agency of the Year 2022 at the Global Agency Awards!
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you an experienced data scientist looking forward to being part of a tech team where you can truly make a difference?
Between Cappuccinos And Spritz We'd Like You To
- Develop advanced models and analysis together with our marketing teams to optimise our marketing strategies
- Manage and Deliver projects like Attribution, Media Mix Modelling, Customer Acquisition Cost, Customer Lifetime Value, Cohorts, A/B Testing, Incrementality Testing, and more
- Design, Test & Deploy accurate predictive algorithms
- Design and develop performance reports, defining the Key metrics & actionable insight;
- Manage the relationships with internal and external stakeholders, in order to lead the analysis processes end-to-end, from data collection up to final presentation and discussion with the client
- Collaborate with the dev team to bring prototypes into production
- Keep up-to-the-minute with industry trends
- Design & Implement Data Mining processes (cleansing, quality assessment and pattern identification) starting from huge databases
- Participate in table football tournaments (if you like table football otherwise we will find something else).
In Return We'll Give You
- A fast paced, international environment
- The freedom to actually act on your own ideas and prove their value (we are big believers in ownership)
- A platform to become the best in the world at what you do. With a bunch of awesome like minded people
- An opportunity to join a fast-growth international tech company and be a driver of team of talented Data Scientists
- Unrivalled training programme
- Free coffees & snacks, and a LOT of fun
We're looking for the best and brightest data scientists to join us. We want motivated, hard-working, proactive individuals with a consolidated prior work experience to join us ASAP. To land this gig, you need a few things:
- Bachelor's/Master's STEM degree
- 3+ years in a similar role, or other relevant experience
- No cats under the table. Clients are English speakers, your colleagues speak English, the settings of the Playstation in the gaming room are in English: damn you speak English fine!
- Ownership & Accountability mixed with a laser focused attention to details
- A strong statistical background, outstanding analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau, Looker Studio
- Python/R/Sql/Cloud Platforms (e.g. Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services..)/Scripting Skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar analytical systems
- Knowledge of terms and concept like ROAS, CPA, LTV, COS - they are your bread and butter and you can easily relate to the digital marketing jargon;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, combined with the ability to collaborate across teams
- Attitude. Have fun, all the time
- EU Work Permit
- [Extra awesome] Previous experience with Marketing Mix Modeling/Econometric Modeling
If you tick a few of these boxes we’d really really like you to get in touch. And feel free to suggest any other boxes that could help us be better.
To make things as smooth as possible please ensure your CV is in English.