- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics or related fields
- 4+ years of IT experience and a passion for working in large-scale data environments which includes real time and batch processing requirements
- Minimum1 year experience using Databricks Platform for building tables, querying, and analyzing data
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational and NoSQL databases, Apache Spark and Spark SQL
- Experience building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of data security management policies and procedures.
- Tableau Experience
- Active DHS or SECRET clearance
- Knowledge and experience with Agile, Scrum principles and practices and working on collaborative development teams.
- AI, NLP, ML design and build experience
- Hands-on coding experience in programming languages such as Python
**Location: Camp Springs, Maryland (Due to COVID-19, on-site client work has been suspended until further notice)
The Ambit Way We embody the name of the firm in our culture. Our ambit, or sphere of influence, is one in which all members have a voice and all are committed to outcomes. We understand that work, family and community co-exist, when any element is out of balance, all suffer. Our policies are family-centric, provide flexible work schedules, job sharing and cross-training that meet client requirements and support our employees. We focus on more than the task at hand, we focus on the entirety of our ambit. There is no job too large and no task too low — we function as ONE.