Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details on .
Title: Data Scientist
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: Long Term
- A PhD, or Masters with equivalent work experience, with a solid background in machine learning, statistical analytical techniques, quantitative social science research or experimental physical science.
- Knowledge of financial modelling, factor investing, risk modelling (CFA / FRM certification is a plus)
- Advanced Knowledge of Python, Scala and Java
- 3+ years of profession experience and discipline in building Machine Learning models
- 3+ years of experience in Statistics and Data Science techniques like exploratory analysis, feature engineering and ML techniques like clustering, regressions, classifications etc.
- Experience with machine learning packages such as zipline, pyfolio, fbprophet, pysf, pyFlux, pyramid, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Scikit-Learn, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, StatsModels, Spark ML
- Experience in Machine Learning techniques like hyper parameter tuning, model validation, model serving, model monitoring, retraining etc. (Machine Learning pipeline)
- Experience with machine learning lifecycle tools (i.e. mlflow, kubeflow)
- Excellent written and spoken English, with ability to work collaboratively and communicate well within a highly skilled team, with a wide range of backgrounds and skillsets.
- Innovative mindset-thinks beyond the status quo