Data Analyst – Personalized Omnichannel Experience – Global D&A, Pandora Digital & Technology
Do you want to be a part of the world’s leading jewellery company while putting your experience in portfolio management into use? If yes, then we might have an exciting opportunity for you! You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international organisation of can-do spirited, passionate, and performance-driven people. We value flexibility and informal working, where you are trusted to deliver and to focus on outcomes, outputs and value delivered.
In this role, you will be working as an analyst in a strong team of product owners and engineers delivering both back-end and front-end solutions. You will be partnering with our global omnichannel organization to build our new digital foundation on Azure and Power BI, and to support our global reporting strategy.
You will evaluate upcoming initiatives and support prototyping, enhancements, and maintenance of our operational data models and Power BI dashboards . This includes validation, analyses and design of dashboards in close collaboration with a team of engineers and global omnichannel.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Work with Product Manager and Product Owner to build analytical products, supporting them with useful analyses, insights and development hereof.
- Drive initiatives within our reporting and digital transformation strategies.
- Perform day-today data analyses to support global omnichannel organization
- Visualize and present analytical insights to stakeholders across the globe
- Coaching non-technical key users to adopt our new tool and insights
What is needed to succeed
- 3+ years of experience within business intelligence and data analytics
- Experience with BI and data visualization tools like Power BI or Qlikview
- Experience with the agile development processes and tools like DevOps or Jira
- Great analytical skills, self-driven and an eye for details and quality
- Experience from a large global company and/or within retail is a plus
- Knowledge about Microsoft Azure data platform and data modeling is a plus
- Familiarity with DAX or SQL is a plus
Your new team
Say hello to the Data & Analytics Center of Excellence in Digital & Tech at Pandora – the world’s largest jewelry brand. We are a passionate group of Data and Analytics professionals collaborating with Business functions to realize the ambitions of building a data centric organization. We manage a broad suite of Data & Analytics products which we are looking to expand to enable the strategy and the ambitions of putting data at the heart of Pandora. Your new team consists of a diverse and happy group of product and delivery people who together with architects and engineers share a joint mission. We are passionate about value and outcomes! We pursue agile ways of working and strong collaboration to achieve this and have fun while doing so.,
At Pandora we care about your wellbeing and know that happy people are more productive and fulfilled. A day off on your birthday, flexibility in working locations and a good meeting etiquette are some of the standards we have introduced at Pandora.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).