Job Title: Data Analyst
Start Date: As per notice period
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is an international business, working within the Life Sciences industry. Their Life Science, Process Solutions (PS) Division is investing significantly in APAC. Business Excellence team is part of the Customer Excellence Organization in APAC, who is playing a key role in driving the operational excellence and customer experience. As a Data Analyst, you will hold a holistic view of customer service order-to-cash and other business processes.
The key to this role is to excel your creativity and change management skill set on:
- Data Analytics by leveraging the raw data and data analytics tools (BI, Tableau, Qlik, Aera, Palantir, etc.) to provide insights and facilitate data driven decision.
- Process Design by considering the best practices across the regions
- Training Delivery by incorporating the APAC business context to help the target audience to learn about new processes Most importantly, you embrace the Continuous Improvement mindset to build a long-term partnership with the regional stakeholders and global business partners. You will report to the Head of Business Excellence (APAC) and join a team who believes in teamwork and passionate about problem solving.
- Utilize data analytics tools (BI, Tableau, Qlik, Aera, Palantir etc.) to provide vital insights and recommendations in process set-up and projects that affect the strategic and operational direction of APAC.
- Understand the current data analytics needs or best practices in Customer Service team and identify opportunities or adopting new ideas across APAC countries and collaborate with global business partners to operationalize the ideas.
- Become knowledge expert in supply prioritization/expediting process (or other required focus topics) and act as the go-to person for customer service and commercial team by providing data analysis and suggestion to facilitate data driven decision
- Utilize proven process improvement techniques (such as Lean Six Sigma, root cause analysis, 5D, etc.) to identify new improvement opportunities and take ownership of driving cross functional process improvement across APAC.
- Proactively monitoring the customer service scorecard and identify opportunities for improvement actions based on the Voice of Customer and translate data/trends into powerful strategies or recommendations
- Work closely with the team to establish the operational backup system by learning to handle day to day operations by catching requests coming from internal customers (including supply prioritization/expedition/escalation request) and respond with sense of urgency
- Provide training to the target audience who affected by the new process as well as refresher training on the existing process for reinforcement.
- Develop the training material and document the process flow to enable easy access for internal customers
- Consistently communicate with stakeholders and business partners about project status and process changes.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience structuring and solving problems via data analytics
- Experience in data analytics and visualization tool. Example: BI, Tableau, Qlik, Aera, Palantir or any relevant
- Experience working with large-data sets, analytical work, and reporting.
- Ability to drive change and collaborate across cultures and influence without authority
• Experience in stakeholder management across all levels with ability to balance various interests/viewpoints • Experience in Customer Service Operations, Commercial Operations, Management Consulting or relevant.
- Motivated self-starter and able to demonstrate a can do attitude with strong sense of urgency
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and deep dive into difficult problems
- Ability to handle complex and ambiguous topics with strong critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Experience working in a multi-national and matrix environment
- Knowledge in ERPs (SAP, Oracle, etc.) is a plus
- Certified in Project Management or Lean Six Sigma is a plus
- Life science, healthcare or pharmaceutical industry preferred
If this position is of interest to you, please send across your CV to email@example.com for review.
If you know anyone for this role, please send their details to me - all referrals are appreciated and welcome :)
Good luck and all the best!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!