Linkfire is looking for a full-time Product Data Analyst in Copenhagen, Lisbon or remote to support our missions to create value through data. You will join us to continue discovering and delivering new and exciting features for the 150+ million fans which we bring closer to their favorite artists every month.
You will join a company with roots and heart in music. We’re a team of designers, engineers, product managers and more, drawn from every corner of the globe.
The common denominator? Music - we live and breathe the stuff.
What you will do
Collaborate with product managers, designers and engineers in your cross-functional team(s) to create valuable insights from product metrics and continuously improve our KPIs
- Create funnel analyses, detect data anomalies, and define and test hypotheses
- Support data scientists and engineers to create production-ready data pipelines and models
Must Have Requirements
- You have experience in analyzing large volumes of data
- You have a strong technical background, e.g. in mathematics or computer science
- You have good knowledge of SQL and experience with databases
- You have experience with analytics solutions such as Google Analytics
- You have experience in visualizing data, e.g. with Tableau, Data Studio or Quicksight
- You clearly communicate and present analytics and insights to both technical and commercial stakeholders
Nice To Have Requirements
- If you know how to analyze large datasets with Python, e.g. using Numpy and Pandas, that is a big plus
- Becoming a part of a high-quality product team working with scaled agile methodology
- The opportunity to create a must-have product for the music industry
- An open, informal entrepreneurial startup working environment
- Flexible hours, work from home when you need to
- An awesome, international office with colleagues from 25+ different nationalities
- Great working location, company lunch, cool Friday bars, awesome concerts in the office, and much more
- A monthly well-being budget and employee health benefits
Linkfire was founded as a response to the increasingly complex nature of digital music marketing. Listeners the world over are streaming through different services—so how do you connect to all of them at once, simply and smartly?
Our technology links fans directly to the content they love in their favorite app. At the same time, we empower everyone from major labels to independent artists with unparalleled audience insights.
Since we started, we’ve become a trusted partner to the music industry’s biggest names, as well as thousands of soon-to-be biggest names. We’re headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in NYC, LA and Lisbon. Every day we help artists we adore to realize their potential through the power of music data.
Underpinning our culture is collaborative, agile processes, and something we like to call the ‘Nordic spirit.’ It means working together with transparency, respect, and honesty. And that goes for the way we do business, too.
Languages English Education Bachelor Experience 2+ years