We are currently recruiting for 2 x Data Analysts for 6 + 6-month contract opportunities for working within a Procurement Transformation Program with a large government department based in the Brisbane CBD.
- Source and critically assess available information;
- Strong report writing and ability to communicate understanding of current state activity and processes;
- Strong customer engagement experience to gather requirements and content to inform program design;
- Ability to synthesise information and develop contextual diagram to support communication of key concepts;
- General finance knowledge and ability to understand financial performance;
- Monitors own delivery project progress and manages priorities;
- Commits to achieving quality outcomes and adheres to documentation procedures
- Draws on information from diverse sources and uses experience to analyse what information is important and how it should be used;
- Maintains an awareness of the organisation's priorities and keeps self and others well informed on issues that may affect work progress
- Desktop market research, intelligence gathering / assessment;
- Business case development and presentation skills;
- Process analysis and documentation skills;
- Root cause and cost benefit analysis skills; and
- Health sector experience (desirable).
For more information please call Renee Clayton (email@example.com) at u&u on (07) 3232 9127, quoting reference number 24341. Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.