Job description Data Engineer
Up to £35,000 per Annum
Presenting a very exciting opportunity to join a renowned 'Not for profit' company based in Essex as a Data Engineer. As Data Engineer you will be responsible for expanding and optimising the organisations data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimising data flow and collection. You will be liaising with; software developers, data modellers and the wider business to optimise and re-design the organisations data architecture to support the next generation of products and data initiatives that the organisation plans to roll out in 2023.
On a Day-To-Day basis you will be:
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Evaluation and landscape surveying of data pipeline and repository products
- Identifying, designing, and implementing internal process improvements
- Building analytic tools that utilise the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of using major statistical, spreadsheet and database packages (Excel, R, Access etc.)
- Awareness of the principles of data security and data disclosure
- An understanding of the data processing and/or QA operations for the production of high-quality data resources
- Experience of implementing components of data pipelines
This role is perfect for experienced Data Engineers who hive experience data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimising data systems and also building them from the ground up. This role is being offered on a hybrid basis with travel to the office only expected 2 times a week on average. If the above sounds like you please click Apply Now!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships