- CSA Mine
- Cobar, NSW, Australia
- Flexible Work Location
Master Data Analyst
CSA Mine, Cobar, NSW
Job Ref: CSA2094
CSA Mine is looking for a Master Data Analyst to join the team. The primary purpose of this role is to maintain the CSA vendor and purchase to pay master data. You will work in one of the world’s most iconic mining districts, which has the second highest grade copper mine in the country.
About The Role
- Development of key performance metrics and facilitation of high-quality reporting on activities.
- Provide analytical and decision support to the business on third-party commercial issues affecting the business. These include strategic initiatives and the identification of value opportunities
- Coordinate the accurate setup, maintenance review and distribution of vendor and purchase to pay master data elements
- Build relationships with business users, enterprise resource planning team, and other teams to resolve issues associated with master data governance
- Provide guidance to enhance operational efficiency for vendor master and cataloguing processes
- Provide advice in relation to the development of governance and protocol for the management of master data
- Apply appropriate data cleansing tools to review and audit master data; and ensure compliance with naming and address standards
- Execute periodic analysis of master data integrity to adhere to standards
- Contribute to the development and documentation of data standards and processes
The Successful Applicant Will Have
- Australian Driver’s Licence (minimum P2 or equivalent)
- Qualification in engineering/commercial or technical related
- Experience in supply chain data analytics with the mining industry
- Experience in SAP S/HANA
- Experience in SAP implementations and integration
This position requires regular travel to site specifically two weeks per month with the remaining time working remotely. Candidates wanting to relocate to Cobar are provided with generous remote living benefits including a housing subsidy, relocation to Cobar, as well as pool & gym reimbursements.
Located an eight-hour drive to Sydney, nine-hour drive to Melbourne, and a quick three-hour drive to Dubbo, Cobar is a fascinating town rich in mining heritage and natural attractions. Entertainment options include restaurants, pubs, and clubs for dining out. You will be kept busy with a bowling and golf club, AFL and rugby league teams, race club, pony club, Olympic size swimming pool, gym – and more! The town boasts beautiful parks, two reservoirs, picnic areas and playgrounds. The youth club 'Youthie' is a vibrant children’s hub with a games room, gym and weights room, squash courts, sauna, indoor stadium, outdoor basketball court and a skate park.
You will be entitled to a comprehensive range of benefits aimed at attracting and retaining our most valuable asset, our people. We offer competitive remuneration and other financial benefits including medical and insurance discounts, recognition and reward programs, external education opportunities, further development and career pathways, plus use of CSA Rewards, our online rewards platform which provides access to discounts or cashback offers for 100s of retailers.
For further information please contact Jackson Barrow at email@example.com
Applications will only be accepted via www.glencore.com/careers and close 8.00 am Wednesday 28 September 2022, although shortlisting may occur throughout the advertising period.