Data Engineer - Amsterdam/Utrecht, Netherlands- Permanent
I'm currently looking for a Data Engineer to work with a client of mine who are leading the way in the energy transition with sustainable energy sources and new ways of energy storage and management. They are reevaluating their way of working to make things easier for consumers to create more value as a company overall. You will work across teams to build and maintain data driven services including scalable, high-quality data infrastructure and pipelines. If you're keen to have a helping hand in the energy transition using data get in touch, this skills for this role are fairly broad so they will look at engineers/developers of all skill level.
- Minimum 2 years' experience of backend coding- Python/Scala/Java would be preferable
- Experience with one of following cloud platform GCP/AWS/Azure
- Ideally to have worked with some ETL pipelines
- Motivated and keen to solve problems
- Able to work independently on technical functions yet able to help more junior colleagues if needed
Nice to have's
- Databricks experience
- Experience or knowledge on MongoDB or Airflow
- Command of the Dutch language
Day to day
- Helping the transfer from Azure to AWS
- Adding new parts to existing system
- Building data pipelines that unlock data to our data lake and data warehouse.
- Deploying, monitoring, and managing the pipelines in production.
- Working in BI Weekly sprints
Location: Amsterdam OR Utrecht, remote currently
Salary: Based on experience will look at Medior- Senior
Please send your CV or call +31 20 808 7445 for more information.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.