About Arkose Labs
Arkose Labs is the world leader in Account Security (G2, Gartner). We are trusted by the World's largest digital brands including Microsoft, PayPal, Snap, Adobe, Twitter, Sony, Chime, Roblox, and Minecraft. Our customers are happy customers and continue to expand at a rapid rate giving Arkose an industry leading 145% Net Retention Rate (you keep the accounts you sell to you so you can expand across more of their business).
Backed by Softbank, Microsoft, Wells Fargo and Paypal, Arkose Labs is in a strong financial position having recently raised $114M. You would be helping with our mission to create an online environment where all consumers are protected from malicious activity. The Arkose Platform combines real-time intelligence, rich analytics and adaptive step-up challenges to progressively diminish the profitability of attacks while adapting to evolving attack patterns. Arkose Labs offers the world’s first and only $1 million credential stuffing warranty.
Learn more about Arkose Labs from our innovation sandbox presentation at RSA: https://youtu.be/Fyhr_ZuveLM
Your primary focus for this position is to analyze the web traffic coming through our customer’s endpoints, detect attack patterns, and funnel the attackers through appropriate channels to ultimately bankrupt their efforts in attacking our customers. This position is a customer support/escalation role. You will work closely with our Customer Success Managers, Solutions Engineers, Data Scientists, etc. to provide an amazing customer experience, as well as prevent different fraud attacks across many industries. You will get to work with industry leaders and some of the smartest minds in fraud and abuse prevention. In addition, you will be central to driving success for our customer’s security initiatives across the Arkose Labs organization through close alignment with Engineering, Threat Research, and Product.
As a member of Arkose Labs, you will be an integral part of the team that delivers our patent-pending security service to our customers around the globe. You'll get to work with industry leaders and some of the smartest minds in fraud and abuse prevention.
- Develop an innovative and dynamic team that can inform, influence, and support improved use of data for decision making in customer security through direct support and capacity building
- Build capacity of teams to utilize multi-sectoral data to improve situational awareness, attack preparedness and response
- Help drive customer adoption and deliver on Arkose Labs value proposition
- Collaborate with CSOps team to develop technical approaches and new or enhanced technical tools to improve the analysis and utilization of data
- Work collaboratively across teams providing technical expertise in the use of data for improved customer security performance
- Serve as escalation point-of-contact for customers on data analytics and security settings
- Provide technical support and guidance to customers
- Manage customer communications for analytic and security settings
- Collaborate with internal organizations on projects and initiatives
- Identify and document process improvements
- Identify expansion opportunities, future use cases and implementation rollouts with customers
- 3+ years of Data or Support Analyst experience, preferably in a SaaS company
- Strong business English skills
- Customer support and escalation experience
- Strong understand of information security
- Ability to quickly learn and support new technologies
- Self-motivated with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Python scripting experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player, willing to learn, research and teach others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, customer focus and winning attitude!
- Skilled in data visualization tools
- Understanding of A/B testing.
- Proficient in the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations, for departmental heads/management, senior analytics leadership, and key stakeholders
Nice to Have
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Economics Degree or Equivalent
- Background in customer-facing cybersecurity
Why Arkose Labs?
Join an early stage, fast growing startup with pioneering technology built by passionate and ambitious people.
Work with some of the biggest names in the market, such as Microsoft, Paypal, EA, Github, Twitch, Roblox, and Minecraft!
We value your unique contributions, perspectives, and experiences. Be part of a diverse and high performing environment that prioritizes collaboration, excellence, and inclusion. We hire the best, focus on their professional development, and offer support for continuing education.
We hire the best and value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.
- People : first and foremost they are our most valuable resource. Our people are independent thinkers who make data driven decisions and take ownership and accountability in all the things they do.
- Team Work . We demonstrate respect, trust, integrity, and communicate openly with a positive can do attitude and constructively challenge one another
- Customer Focus . We empathize with our customers and obsess about solving their problems
- Execution with precision, professionalism and urgency
- Security . It’s the lens through which we implement our processes, procedures, and programs
Arkose Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Arkose Labs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
All employees of Arkose Labs are required to comply with its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, which includes individual vaccination requirements for U.S. in-office attendance and/or travel to any U.S. company-sponsored events. If any travel or in-office attendance is a required part of the position to which you are applying, you may be required to provide evidence of your vaccinated status as a condition of accepting employment with Arkose Labs.