About Bosch Group
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, employing roughly 410,000 associates across 165 countries. Bosch's operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technologies that is “Invented for life.”
About Robert Bosch (South East Asia)
Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group’s interests in Southeast Asia, where it is currently present in all ASEAN member countries. The company is active in all the company’s four business sectors of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Asia Pacific headquarters for its Automotive Aftermarket, Building Technology and Bosch Software Innovations businesses, as well as operations for Corporate Research and Advance Engineering, and Information Technology, are part of Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd. In Bosch, we are committed through our EVP ensuring all our associates to GROW, ENJOY and INSPIRE on their journey with us.
In AquaEasy (A Bosch Company), we transform aquaculture from art to science by directly connecting the farmers with the best aquaculture experts. Supported by a unique combination of sensors, artificial intelligence, and automation, AquaEasy helps the farmers to make daily decisions, reduce risks and increase shrimp yields. Our Solutions and services include Health Management of Shrimps, Cost Management, Water Quality Management & Farm Management.
- As part of our business expansion, we are seeking one position of AI Data Scientist for our Singapore office.
- In this role, you will develop data driven AI automation systems and solutions for aquaculture farming.
- Responsible for monitoring, providing technical support and analytical feedback on data related to daily farming operations
- You will build AI (Machine/Deep Learning) models to solve real world business challenges.
- You will monitor and analyze model performance, scalability, and data accuracy.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.