At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 18 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: Green Chef, EveryPlate, Chefs Plate, Factor_, and Youfoodz.The role
As a Data Analyst you will serve as a liaison between the team and the high level stakeholders, helping guide and inspire future product developments. Your main focus will be on product analysis. You will have an opportunity to lead the direction of product centred analysis as well as get your hands dirty with data, deep dives and dashboards.What You’ll Do
What You'll Bring
- Explore and analyse customer behaviour and product performance data in order to detect growth opportunities for HelloFresh digital product and improve user experience
- Collaborate with Product Owners in order to define how best to monitor, measure and understand product performance
- Partner closely with the Product organization (Product Owners, UX, Data Science, Analytics) in order to help HelloFresh make more evidence-based decisions
- Communicate actionable insights clearly across the organization highlighting the “so-whats” of the analyses in order to help product teams make the right data-driven decisions
- Guide and mentor a team of analysts, provide support as well as challenges to help them grow
What We Offer
- Strong experience in a quantitative analysis role, specifically working closely with product teams (e.g. data analyst, product analyst, data scientist)
- Excellent SQL skills and advance knowledge of statistical programming languages like Python or R
- Experience telling stories with data to both technical and non-technical audiences and creating clear and compelling visualizations to convey complex data
- Advanced knowledge of Data Visualisation tools, we use Tableau
- Experience with BI and other related web testing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely, Looker, MixPanel, etc.
- Leadership experience, this could be through mentorship or direct people management
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn861