Exciting opportunity for a Data Scientist to join one of our clients based in Brussels for a contract assignment. (3 days remote and 2 days on site)
As a Data Scientist, you will have the opportunity to apply and develop your skills in several domains but also:
- Provide support and assistance into Data crunching and treatment currently occurring under BI purposes.
- Address diversified business problems like membership behavioural patterns definition, market pricing trends, targeted marketing, text categorisation and more all across different activities of the organisation.
- Work with diverse analytical methodologies, including statistical/machine learning, forecasting, text mining, big data algorithms and technologies, social media analysis, spatial analysis, recommendation systems and web analytics.
- Access one of the richest volumes of varied data in the market and apply your skills to it.
- Evolve in an environment where innovation and data do have a key role into development of activities.
- You’ll take part in a Data Science community within the organisation dedicated to share practices and mutualize experiences.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Data Science and Analytics.
- Extensive experience with Python.