This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the growth for a rapidly expanding investment management company. You will impact both front and back office operations and be allowed to take full ownership of the company's data platform and make a difference to the company's performance.
What does a day in the life look like?
As a Data Analyst, you’ll be charged with but not limited to:
- Analysing data towards investment and business requirements
- Facilitate management reporting capabilities
- Maintaining and developing multiple data processes
- Collaboration througout the business to establish data requirements
- Partnering with IT providers, ensuring system efficiency and reliability
- Assisting in the design, implementation and preservation of data integration projects
What you'll need to succeed:
- Background in Asset & Investment services. Financial services or banking is also suitable
- Strong experience in Power BI, SQL and Python
- Proven database management experience
- Ability to work efficiently and autonomously
What you need to do:
If this sounds like a suitable role for you, please send your CVs through to firstname.lastname@example.org
For other exciting job opportunities and to keep up-to-date with the IT world, please 'Follow' Halcyon Knights on LinkedIn @ www.linkedin.com/company/halcyon-knights.
Halcyon Knights is an equal opportunities employment agency, valuing the contributions made by all people and welcomes applications from people with disability, Aboriginal Australians, people of all ages and from culturally diverse backgrounds.