Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
As Evolution grows we are looking for a self-motivated Game Analyst/ Data Scientist to strengthen our Math & Game Analytics team.
We are looking for an individual with the mathematical intuition that comes after years of studying and working with numbers and data.
The role’s main objective is to enhance the player experience through understanding prior game successes and failures through detailed studies of player behavior. This requires an interest in our games that are built on mathematics and to secure and prove the function we conduct statistical assessment which adds to the requirement of intuition and knowledge in probability theory. The analytic section of the team is in an early stage which puts high demand on self-motivation, creativity and the ability to take initiative.
We put great emphasis on personality and the attitude with which you attack the problems you are faced with.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating closely with math and game experts discussing the details of the games;
- Initiating analyses and studies and drive them through, from idea to product;
- Using your domain expertise to construct variables/features;
- Modeling player behavior using historical data and interpreting the models;
- Communicating the findings;
- Conducting statistical investigations and interpreting probabilities.
What you've been doing:
- Studying with a Master’s degree in Mathematics, Physics or a related field, including studies in statistics and/or probability theory;
- Working with previous experience in a similar role and/or industry;
- Coding for data extraction, manipulation, clustering and modeling;
- Collaborating and discussing the problems you’ve been faced with;
- Taken initiative starting a project from an idea;
- Playing games and has an interest in the gambling industry.
What are we offering?
A fantastic office located in the city center of Stockholm with amazing colleagues. We are a driven, multi-cultural company at the forefront of the gambling industry. As a member of our awesome team, you will become part of an atmosphere of hard work, (side by side with game nights and pool and table tennis tournaments.)
Apply right away, we’re processing applications as soon as they arrive. We look forward to hearing from you!