DataLink Software is seeking a highly qualified, experienced Data Operations Engineer / ETL Developer. The right candidate for this position is someone who enjoys challenging work in a fast-paced environment and solving complex business problems with data and analytics enabling our customers in their pursuit of better healthcare outcomes for their members. Demonstrated knowledge of value-based care, HEDIS, STARS, and risk adjustment experience preferred. This is remote role.
- Design, develop and implement ETL solutions for ingesting, cleansing, business rules execution and pushing customer data into DataLink’s systems.
- Significant participation in analysis, interpretation, and translation of complex health plan data, issues, trends and relationships to provide our customers detailed insights into their data
- Analyze and interpret complex data on source and target systems, identify the gaps, and provide solutions
- Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Optimizes SSIS package execution and SQL execution to minimize load times.
- Ensures data integrity throughout the ETL process and appropriately handle errors
- Work closely with Scrum team members using Agile processes to iteratively develop and improve ETL pipelines.
- Proactively provide feedback and process improvement recommendations to the team and management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related discipline Overall 5+ years of experience designing and developing ETL processes
- 3+ years of experience with SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server and T-SQL
- Data analysis, data presentation, spread sheet and database capabilities
- 3+ years of experience automating ETL pipelines with a heavy emphasis on quality, validation and tracking
- Experience with SAS or other statistical applications
- Experience with SSAS, Tabular Models and/or Star Schemas
- Experience with Healthcare data
- Experience with NoSQL Database such as Hadoop and MongoDB