We have a collaboration with a customer, where they appreciate our staff to the extent that they now want us to help them with consultants.
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking our clients to the next level in their Data Analytics journey. Thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! We embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
You will be a part of a project where the initial goal is to create a tool that gives business users insights about a company product offer. Most likely you will implement a recommender system based on product similarity.
This is a fulltime position, and you will work as a consultant through us. So you will get the best of two worlds, be part of a startup but also work at an international company with a well-known brand worldwide.
The onboarding for this position will start in February and is an ongoing project.What we are looking for:
- Relevant education with a degree in engineering or comparable skills
- Experience as a Data Engineer, Data Scientist or comparable positions
- Experience in Azure Machine Learning Services is a must
- Experience in some or all of the following technologies; Microsoft Azure, Databricks (Spark), Data Factory, Power BI, Scala, PySpark, SQL, Scikit-Learn, MLlib, Microsoft Power Apps
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- A burning curiosity and interest in data, fast data, big data, dark data, data governance, data models, data warehouse, data insights - or all of the above
The company’s site is in Stockholm so for this only apllications from people that lives in the Stockholm greater area or people that quickly can move here will be considered. You will work partly remotley until the situation with Covid-19 has improved.
Arbetsförmedlingen and Syndata AB are jointly responsible for processing your application. Syndata AB will access and process you information solely for the purpose of recruitment of the advertised role. During a recruitment process, Syndata will only share your data with a third party if the advertised role includes a consulting role and then that data sharing will only be with a potential client of Syndata relevant for the advertised role. When the recruitment process have been finalised Syndata will stop processing your information and delete any stored data of any applicants not employed.
If you have any questions regarding how your data is processed by Syndata you can contact our legal director Fredrik Norberg at email@example.com