Do meaningful work with us. Every day.
At Amplify Health, we’re looking for individuals with ambition, resilience and passion for healthcare, insurance, wellness and digital technology. As a fast-growing business with the ambition of making people and communities across Asia healthier, we have exciting career opportunities available to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for a Data Scientist as part of our Machine Learning Team. The ideal candidate will leverage strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex medical & insurance data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers. You will have great opportunity to work with Data Scientist to understand and learn about how we can leverage AI/ML in the health insurance & medical field to detect fraud & waste, improve automation efficiency & promote vitality.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
• Be heavily involved to bring analytical prototypes to production with the data engineering & dev-ops teams
• Become a subject-matter expert in the health & insurance domain
• Generate actionable insights for business improvements
• Help to develop customizable reports / production-ready dashboards for clients
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
• At least 1 - 2 years' of experience in quantitative analytics or data modeling
• Ability to write robust code in Python
• Good understanding of Database Systems and SQL
• Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
• A strong self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment
• Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
Good to have:
• Experience in troubleshooting, debugging, analysing logs and tracing of logs.
• Familiarization with CI/CD systems such as GitLab
• Experience with cloud infrastructure and services, and resources administration (i.e. AWS, Azure)
• Experience in Plotly / Dash, Evidently or any other open-sourced dashboarding & performance monitoring tools deployable in production
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.