FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Senior Risk Data Analyst to work for our client. As a Senior Risk Analyst, you'll be working cross functionally with Product, Engineering, Risk Operations and Legal to drive changes to our recovery strategies.
Work Location: Remote
Duration: 6 months contract
- Monitor recovery curve and understand the trend changes
- Understand customers’ pay back behavior by studying customers' payment pattern
- Design A/B testing and learn from results to optimize payment schedules
- Assess and measure the effectiveness of our collection partners
- Support Collection operations, DCA vendors, CS, Legal and other teams with daily production, reporting and other requests
- High proficiency in SQL and minimum 5 years' experience with complex data structure
- Experience with collection portfolio management
- Quantitative background in statistics, math, business, or related disciplines
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
FocusKPI Hiring Team
Founded in 2010, FocusKPI, Inc. (FocusKPI) is a data science and technology firm specializing in predictive analytics practice and methodologies. FocusKPI is a US company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with an East Coast office in Boston, Massachusetts.