- Join a leading financial services organisation in their data transformation journey
- Permanent and contract opportunities
- Hybrid working arrangements
Join a team of industry experts in their data transformation journey. Your work will set the foundation for the firms' enterprise-wide data capability. The growing team has both permanent and contract opportunities available.Key Responsibilities
- Drive the development of the firms' cloud data platform by building frameworks and developing pipelines on the ADF framework
- Develop and implement ETL solutions on Azure, Python and Databricks
- Continually enriching Data Lake capabilities, expanding and optimising the data platform and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimising data flow and collection
- 5+ years experience in data engineering within Azure cloud environments; Azure Data Factory (ADF), Databricks
- End to end experience developing scalable ETL data pipelines for both migration and forthcoming projects
- Strong programming experience with SQL, Python, Spark
- Strong understanding Microsoft SQL Server environments
Sydney, NSW 2000
Hybrid Working Arrangements
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Christina Tran on 02 8289 3127 for a confidential discussion.