Are you a data evangelist? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? Are you at your best when supporting others? Do you know how to take care of business?
We’re looking for a data scientist to:
- design, coordinate, and implement data driven business and technology solutions to support innovation initiatives
- communicate complex models, analysis and recommendations in a clear and precise manner
- provide thought leadership in statistical modeling, machine learning and software engineering. NLP and Deep Learning/ ML frameworks are the two focus areas
- deliver actionable insights to stakeholders through rich visualization and presentation
- manage priorities between research and deliverables effectively
- collaborate actively with topic owners to understand and develop data science products.
You’ll be part of the globally operating HR Digital Transformation & Analytics team. We partner with HR professionals to support senior clients across the whole of UBS. We work on people analytics challenges which are complex and involve Big Data. This can include predictive modelling, text analysis, data mining and custom visualization. The team consists of data scientists and people with a range of complementary skill sets who together can take on almost any people analytics problem.
You'll be working in the data science team in Pune, India. We are supporting the digital transformation, AI and data science solutions of the HR function, and work on topics like headcount, recruitment, talent, diversity, performance and compensation.
- Bachelors or Masters level degree in computer science or IT or any related software engineering discipline.
- 2-5 years professional experience in extracting commercial value to deliver data science/ AI solutions.
- strong working knowledge of Python (BERT, GPT, genism, SpaCy, tensorflow, PyTorch, SciPy, scikit-learn, pandas), SQL, Unix for data wrangling, data analysis, modelling.
- extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, data structure, DevOps, software architecture and UI.
- knowledgeable in Natural Language processing (NLP) and quantitative analysis.
- able to take an open stack approach towards problem solving and build production ready solution.
- a confident written and verbal communicator in English, comfortable interacting with colleagues at various levels.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting India
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.