What you'll do...
Who we are…
The Walmart Data Ventures team exists to unlock the full value of Walmart’s data by developing and productizing B2B data initiatives that empower merchants and suppliers to make better, faster decisions for the business. As part of this transformation, we’re seeking entrepreneurial individuals to help drive data productization from concept to deployment.
What you'll do...
As a Staff Product Analyst, you will be able to empower product owners, designers, and developers use this data to guide their decisions allows companies to fully understand how users engage with their product by analyzing users’ digital footprints step-by-step to see what leads them to engage, return, or churn.
The role involves partnering very closely with multiple Product Managers, Program Managers, Engineers, and Business Partners to elevate the site experience for the verticals on Walmart. You will also analyze clickstream data to understand how customers are interacting with the site and uncover user pain points and help in building inspirational experiences.
- Partner with the Product Managers and engineering teams to accurately track and analyze existing and new product initiatives
- Leverage clickstream data to identify opportunities for improving customer experience and influence product roadmaps
- Perform conversion analysis, funnel analysis, impact sizing to influence decision-making
- Define and monitor KPIs to measure product performance
- Define the customer engagement data capture strategy and collaborate with engineering to ensure the accuracy of the data captured
- Create effective reporting and dashboards by applying expertise in data visualization tools to monitor product performance
- Extensive hands-on experience with SQL to query and process large amount of clickstream and transactions data from different databases to identify opportunities.
- Use statistical power analysis and hypothesis testing to shape and drive the analytics strategy for the Product Management team
- Test and quantify the impact of new product feature
- Drive testing as an ongoing discipline to constantly improve product features and provide better experiences for customers across all platforms
- Provide and supports the implementation of product solutions
- Provide data driven insights and deliver recommendations that address opportunities for product improvements
- Provide analytical support to Product Managers
- Ensure accuracy of data capture strategy
- Drive projects with minimal guidance
- Effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
You will sweep us off our feet if you...
- You’re able to use metrics to improve performance
- You’re excited about solving complex challenges
- You’re customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You’re comfortable influencing others, managing stakeholders, and communicating clearly
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your product
- 4-6 years Product Analyst experience
- Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Related industry experience (for example, retail, merchandising, eCommerce)
- Successful completion of assessments in data analysis and Business Intelligence tools and scripting languages (for example, SQL, Python, Spark, Scala, R, Power BI, or Tableau)
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Arts, Finance or related field and 3 years' experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field. Option 2: Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 1 year's experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field. Option 3: 5 years' experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Data science, data analysis, statistics, or related field, Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, Related industry experience (for example, retail, merchandising, healthcare, eCommerce), Successful completion of assessments in data analysis and Business Intelligence tools and scripting languages (for example, SQL, Python, Spark, Scala, R, Power BI, or Tableau)
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America