Entity Amundi is Europe's largest asset manager by assets under management and ranks in the top 101 globally. It manages 1.476 trillion2 euros of assets across six main investment hubs3. Amundi offers its clients in Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and the Americas a wealth of market expertise and a full range of capabilities across the active, passive and real assets investment universes. Clients also have access to a complete set of services and tools. Headquartered in Paris, Amundi was listed in November 2015.
Thanks to its unique research capabilities and the skills of close to 4,500 team members and market experts based in 37 countries, Amundi provides retail, institutional and corporate clients with innovative investment strategies and solutions tailored to their needs, targeted outcomes and risk profiles.
1 Source IPE “Top 400 asset managers” published in June 2018 and based on AUM as of end December 2017
2 Amundi figures as of March 31, 2018
3 Investment hubs: Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo
Publication date 10/05/2022
Types of Jobs - Asset Management
Complementary business types
Types of Jobs - Compliance / Financial Security
Compliance Data Analyst – Market Integrity M/F
Term (in months)
Who we are looking for
An energetic analytical focused person who enjoys working within a fast-paced trading environment with a proficiency in data analysis and excel and preferably a background and or experience in financial instruments.
The primary focus of the Market Integrity role is to ensure adherence with the compliance-monitoring programme, using tools and processes implemented to maintain compliance with relevant Regulations, primarily MiFID II (best execution).
This role will require ongoing review and analysis of investment trading activity and controls, including regular interaction with the trading team, and development of monitoring efficiencies.
Why this role is important to us
Dublin is a key trading hub for the Amundi Group, which means its activities are critical elements of Amundi Group’s activities.
The Market Integrity team is based within the Compliance function in Dublin and plays an essential role in ensuring compliance with Amundi policies and the highest regulatory standards.
What you will be responsible for
- Perform ongoing monitoring, analysis and review of financial instrument trading (equities, FX, fixed income and related derivatives) as a means of testing for achievement of Best Execution.
- Performance of monitoring controls including investigations.
- Contribution to enhancement of controls and spreadsheets to create monitoring efficiencies.
- Assist in ensuring that all relevant Trade Surveillance registers, reports and processes are maintained to a high standard and issues are escalated to Compliance management.
- Assist in maintaining compliance registers to the standard expected of Central Bank of Ireland.
- Assist in the update of relevant Market Integrity controls policies and procedures and ensure the implementation of policies and processes as required.
- Contribute to compliance projects / business initiatives as and when required.
Minimal education level
High school / Secondary school / A levels / AS levels / IB
Academic qualification / Speciality
- Proficient in excel, including VBA macros, VLOOKUP, Pivot tables
- Working knowledge of Financial Instruments and experience /knowledge of MIFID II would be a distinct advantage.
What we value for the role
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent data analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail and ability to deliver to tight timescales.
- Team Player and demonstrates flexibility.
- Highly organised, initiative, motivated and enthusiastic.
English. French an added benefit (not a requirement).