With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honour is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
- You have professional experience in data analysis
- You look at problems in different, creative ways and have a profound technical understanding (REST, SQL, Power Query, DAX, …) to provide sustainable solutions.
- You are passionate about numbers and everything that goes with them. You score with a pronounced analytical and statistical know-how and have high demands on accuracy and detail.
- A desire to go beneath the surface and discover correlations no one would have expected. Find new business relevant metrics that supports our leadership team in their decisions.
- The ability to use data to tell a story and to be able to communicate it to different audiences effectively comes naturally to you.
- Very attractive, performance-related variable pay
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Great events for employees
- Flexible working-times
- Company cell phone and company laptop
- Permanent, full-time employment
- Intense job training in our modern office in Vienna or remotely
According to your experience and qualification, the annual gross salary will be between 42.000 Euro and 55.000 Euro OTE.
Eager to work in a fast growing, innovative and highly motivated company where each individual contribution to the company’s business counts? Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.