Exodus Integrity Services, Inc is a rapidly expanding technology company headquartered in Northeast Ohio. EIS provides quality services to our clients by instilling honesty, commitment, and hard work to find the most qualified candidates to fill each opportunity. Currently, we are seeking individuals to fill a Machine Learning Engineer for our client in Cleveland, OH. This is a very exciting opportunity working with one of the top employers in the area. If you are interested in joining a vibrant organization where you are valued and rewarded for your contributions, and you possess the qualifications listed below, please forward your resume and salary requirements.This opportunity is open to 100% remote!Be part of a team that is building the Machine Learning deployment platform for a Fortune 100 company to enable data scientists and analysts to build, deploy, and monitor their machine learning models!No 3rd parties at this time.The ideal candidate will have at least 6+ years of related work experience.Required Skills:
- Proven experience in designing, building, and supporting complex machine learning pipelines
- Software engineering (Version Control) and associated best practices
- Advanced programming experience in programming languages used in analytics and data science (e.g. Python, Java, Scala). Comfortable with Linux environments and shell scripting.
- Experience with Cloud-based infrastructures (AWS) and infrastructure as code (Terraform is what is used at the client, but Ansible is acceptable, as well)
- Skilled in Linux, Bash, SQL
- Experienced with Kubernetes
- Deploy machine learning models for real-time use cases
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Design and evaluated approaches to high volume real time data streams
- Foundation in computer science, system architecture, statistical/quantitative modeling with ability to process large volumes of structured and unstructured data
- Verbal Communication
- API Development
- Distributed Systems
- Domain Knowledge
- Visual Communication
Since 1997, Exodus Integrity Services, Inc. (EIS) has brought hundreds of companies and thousands of talented IT professionals together. With over 120 years of combined industry and functional experience, the EIS team takes a consultative approach to identify client objectives and create practical initiatives that solve problems quickly and efficiently. We specialize in Consulting Solutions, Contingent and Direct Workforce Staffing, and Healthcare IT Solutions.
EIS is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. EIS prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EIS conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.