Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere - a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
We are seeking a highly experienced remote Senior Data Engineer with expertise in Databricks
to design and develop custom software solutions for our project. The ideal candidate must be able to deliver robust, scalable and reusable solutions, possess a mastery in engineering. The Senior Data Engineer must also be proactive, a team player and possess excellent communication skills.
- Design and develop custom software solutions to meet the end-customer needs
- Deliver robust, scalable and reusable solutions in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure successful project delivery
- Actively participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of software best practices
- Be curious, courageous and committed to continuous learning and improvement
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Senior Data Engineer with expertise in Databricks
- Mastery in Engineering and thorough understanding of software design principles
- Expertise in Python, Apache Spark, Amazon Web Services
- Working knowledge of DevOps (Kubernetes, Docker, advanced AWS, CICD, etc.)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (B2+)
Nice to have
- Strong working knowledge of Scala and ELK stack
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Poland
In case you are not a citizen of Poland, in order to successfully apply to this position it is recommended to have a work and residence permit in Poland
We accept CVs only in English.
Once you apply, you'll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.