Analytical projects that are waiting for you right now:
As a Senior Data Analyst, you would be taking part in Baltic Data Modelling Team. You would have an important role for leading Insurance data analysis towards excellence in Baltics and supporting data driven decisions in all business areas, by building efficient data pipelines, comprehensive reporting architecture and smart analysis tools for business.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Lead Insurance data analytics projects to create one Insurance data model for whole Baltic company;
- Take a key role in data governance framework;
- Develop data analysis tools using MS tabular data models and Power BI;
- Present reporting models and provide valuable insights to stakeholders;
- Prepare technical specifications for IT development, based on business requirements, priorities and expected results, applying LEAN approach;
- Support company’s analyst’s community and business users in using reporting tools, data models and data warehouse;
- Investigate and give proposals for usage of new data sources, contribute in implementation.
What do we expect from you?
- Passion for numbers and pursuit to transfer large amounts of data into clear business decisions;
- At least Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics or IT;
- At least 3 years work experience in an analytical, actuarial or data scientist role;
- Good communication skills, willingness to learn and share knowledge with others;
- Ability to take initiative, to work independently as well as in different teams;
- Fluency in Lithuanian/Latvian and English languages;
- High competence in SQL, MS Excel and solid data visualization skills;
- Work experience in Python and Power BI would be considered as an advantage.
Our promise to you:
- International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region;
- Opportunity to apply your advanced analytics knowledge and experience to make a visible impact on business;
- Exciting tasks in new and unmarked territory;
- Working in highly motivated and professional teams within Baltic level;
- Monthly salary: 2500 – 4000 € gross based on your qualifications, as well as different benefits;
- Working place: Vilnius/Rīga;
We'll inform only selected candidates.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.