Bring your ideas to work where we’re all about bringing ideas to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
Your job is to architect and implement machine learning and AI solutions to solve critical business problems. You will work closely with members of a cross-functional ML team ensuring that we deliver high quality solutions. You are also expected to advice and provide direction to junior members of the development team.
Your main tasks:
- Design ML/AI solution architecture from a methodological point of view
- Technical translation and innovative modeling of business questions as ML problems and hypotheses
- Design and interpret the results of experiments
- Implement proof-of-concepts and solutions
- Solution assurance during and post-delivery
- Provide input to end-to-end solution requirements, from data assessment and feature engineering to outcome measurement and solution monitoring
- Partner closely with various stakeholders in the organization to jointly deliver advanced analytics solutions
- Contribute to the continuous development and way-of-working of the data science team
- PhD or MSc in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Statistics or Physics
- Extensive experience and understanding of ML algorithms and statistics
- Experience from the complete data science project life-cycle including ideation, planning, design, build, deployment and monitoring
- Ability to independently design larger analytical solutions
- Ability to independently drive the implementation of more complex data science projects
- Good understanding of Agile development and project management
- Experience and advocate of software engineering best practices
- Coding experience in Python, R or the Spark API
The challenge - As an enterprise producing millions of appliances each year and counting more than 50.000 employees, Electrolux is already generating massive amounts of data in hundreds of systems across the globe, from supply chain to sales to sensors in smart home appliances. This offers a huge opportunity to facilitate and improve data-driven decision making.
The team - The Electrolux Global Data Science team supports business functions across the entire company and helps them turning raw data into valuable insights and actions. The team is a key enabler to support the company’s digital transformation and takes the role of being the center of excellence for data handling and advanced analytics within the company.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact Person: Maria Redin