DATA ANALYST - DARTMOUTHChart Your Course With Fleetway Inc...About Us
With a strong foundation established over 30 years, Fleetway offers a comprehensive capability of engineering, technical, logistics, and management services. We have built an outstanding team of people and partners, invested in the tools, and earned an exemplary track record servicing our customers.
Fleetway's experience includes project design and development, project implementation, in-service support, and disposal services. Serving commercial and government clients in the marine, naval, oil & gas, and other industrial sectors, we have the people, the credentials, the infrastructure, and the proven track record to provide our customers with the service excellence and value that they are looking for.
We uphold the highest standards of quality, safety and security, and are registered to the ISO 9001:2015 designation.
We are looking for a qualified Data Analyst
for our Dartmouth, NS
Reporting to the Manager of Data and Innovation, the Data Analyst will lead the design and development of intuitive, engaging, and insightful reporting and analytics. They will design, implement, and manage the Reporting and Analytics strategy in support of our overall Corporate Data Strategy, while providing thoughtful leadership, coaching, and mentorship across the organization.
They will scrutinize and interpret information to create meaningful results that will help the organization and clients understand large datasets which will enable us to make important decisions. They'll work directly with multiple departments to design and develop all departmental reporting dashboards.
They bring with them unbeatable tenacity; they have great presentation skills and they have a keen eye for detail!Qualifications:
Key Responsibilities & Outcomes:
- College Diploma in one of the following fields:
- Finance and/or Statistics
- Data Analytics
- 2-5 years of experience in the field of data analysis
- Fluent in Tableau or Power BI
- Experience with SQL, Oracle, R and Python preferred
- Expertise and experience in assisting in digital transformations in large organizations
- Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian government security clearances
What We Offer:
- You will develop all reporting solutions for internal departments and clients through data extraction, corrupt data elimination and assessing the quality of the data.
- You own and manage all data sets within the data warehouse and work with IT on database changes. This could include capturing new data inputs and working with vendors to creating exciting and innovative data solutions for our clients.
- You are an innovation leader! You have big data and deep learning experience and ideas to transform into real world projects. You enjoy telling a narrative and figuring out why.
- You are comfortable mentoring and coaching the organization at all levels on data principles, techniques and tools through use of reports and dashboard creation.
- You love new challenges; you have a curious mindset and your communication skills are excellent!
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary commensurate with skill, ability and experience, along with a comprehensive package including:
- Health and wellness benefits (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Flexible work hours with core office hours
- Enrollment in company RRSP matching program
- Company jacket, casual Friday's
- Access to on-site gym
Additionally, in your covering letter, we ask if you could identify how your work background and experience aligns with the job profile and requirements.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.NOTE: The recruiter is reviewing and interviewing eligible applicants for this position as they are received. If you are interested in this posting, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online as soon as possible.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Fleetway Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees. Fleetway Inc. is committed to providing an accessible organization by removing barriers for people with disabilities.We do not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.