NewWave is a people first corporation who has been widely recognized for putting our social responsibility at the very heart of everything we do. For employees the NewWave experience is one of enrichment, challenge, and growth. NewWave employees will have access to health & wellness benefits, educational support, and the flexibility to design the Work-Life balance that suits their lifestyle.
MORE REASONS TO JOIN US:
- 100% Virtual First Environment
- Remote Work Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 8 Observed Holidays Annually
- Tuition Reimbursement & Professional Development Allowance
- LinkedIn Learning
- Wellbeing Allowance
- Short-Term Disability (STD), Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Who We Are
For nearly two decades NewWave has combined innovation, precision, and compassion, to empower our clients to use technology in new ways as they solve problems for the greater good. We are a company on a mission to level the playing field in healthcare by addressing provider access to relevant data. We have been dedicated to helping government clients better utilize technology to benefit the patients they serve from the start. Our dedication to innovation and the flexibility that comes with being a privately owned business allows us to treat our clients like partners, designing customized solutions that fit their unique needs. Our culture is centered on recognizing our people come first, embracing a growth mindset, striving for excellence, and driving the greater good.
The Data Analyst gathers, analyzes, and interprets a wide variety of data, including healthcare administrative data.
- Creates, provides statistical support and implement analytic plans for projects.
- Analyzes and interprets data from multiple data sources.
- Prepares conclusions and predictions based on data summaries.
- Prepares reports, charts, tables, and other visual aids.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
- Participates in special projects as required
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific discipline.
- Master’s degree in statistics or mathematics preferred.
- Working knowledge of statistical analytic programs.
- 2+ years of related statistical analysis experience preferred.
- Strong quantitative and data analysis skills.
- Requires proficiency in the use of one or more specific technologies, such as SAS.
- Experience working with large data sets preferred.
- Experience with Medicare claims data preferred.
OUR CLIENTS AND TEAMMATES REQUIRE
- Candidates will be subject to a background check.
- Must have lived in the United States at least 3 out of the last 5 years.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Extremely Facts, data, deadline, and closure oriented.
- Self-driven with strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
Our Federal contract requires that, if selected for this position, the candidate provide specific documentation verifying authorization to work in the US and access client systems.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.