Digital value creator.
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!Your problem-solving mindset creates real business value. This is your role.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are part of an international team of data scientists with diverse backgrounds, utilizing AI and data analytics methods to accelerate Siemens internal digitalization
- You interact regularly with internal customers across Siemens as project responsible and assist them in making business decisions
- You support the full application lifecycle starting with first ideation workshops over successful prototypes until the go live of an enterprise-ready application
- You drive pragmatic approaches to solve complex business problems by utilizing predictive modeling, machine learning, recommendation engine or other advanced statistical models
- You are partner of diverse groups within Siemens, e.g., business, technology, information security, finance, risk, law, and compliance
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.+49 (9131) 17-1717
- You have a strong academic background (degree in IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics)
- You have first experience (diverse backgrounds welcome, e.g. industry, consultancy, academia etc.)
- You have already gained insights into cloud solution architecture, software development or knowledge graphs
- Technical experience in big data analytics (e.g., AWS-based landscapes) and knowledge of SAP Hana are a plus
- Excellent technical understanding and software modeling skills combined with strategic thinking and a clear customer-oriented communication form part of your profile
- You are fluent in English; additional languages are a plus
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.www.siemens.com/careers
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time