About our client:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Supportive and progressive organisation
- Design, build and prepare data platforms
Our client is a highly successful Defence technology solution provider to protect people and national security. In terms of culture, they are providing flexible and supportive place to work.The role:
As a Data Engineer /Senior Data Analyst
, you will be responsible for the design, build and preparation of data platforms and the associated integration from systems of record to facilitate analysis, visualisation and communication of data and analytics.The successful candidate:
The Data Engineer / Senior Data Analyst will provide advice and coaching on taking evidenced based approaches and undertake detailed analysis of prioritised analytics programs. You will have proven experience in Tableau tools including server administration of Tableau with Server and Data Management.
You will be an exceptional Data Engineer / Senior Data Analyst with significant experience in designing solutions to capture, transform and analyse large and complex data sets.
The must haves for this role include:
What's on offer?
- Strong knowledge of Tableau tools including server administration of Tableau with Server and Data Management.
- Have an experience in designing and maintaining data repositories to allow data to be analysed quickly and efficiently within the agreed governance frameworks
- Strong in designing, implementing and extending data mart & warehouse solutions
- Experience in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence tools.
- Experience in managing internal customers and devising fit for purpose governance models around reporting and data
- Experience in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) would be beneficial but not mandatory
- Experience in Oracle E-Business Suite would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Proven track record of success working on analytics projects.
The position is permanent and will pay a package of between $100,000 and 140,000.
The role can be based in Adelaide or Melbourne and operates within a high calibre team environment. With superior learning and development opportunities in a fascinating field of endeavour this company can catapult your career to the next level.
A Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be eligible to obtain and maintain baseline defence clearance.
Australian citizenship is also required.