Zurich Global Employee Benefits Solutions (ZGEBS) is a business unit within Zurich Insurance Group whose objective is to support multinational customers in structuring global employee benefits solutions that cover local and/or international employees in multiple countries. ZGEBS manages and operates captive, pooling and International Program (ZIPE) solutions that combine local insurance policies – provided by local Zurich units or selected external partners – into a reinsurance arrangement for multinational customers. These offerings cover employee benefits insurance risks such as death, disability, accident and medical coverages.
We are excited to invite applications to implement our ambitious objective to grow and expand our business around the world.
Data & Reporting Analyst strives to apply a portfolio management approach and work cross functionally with Sales, Underwriting and Finance to develop, manage and oversight activities in relation to the end to end delivery of life insurance services to our customers.
You have experience in working in a fast paced international business environment, analytic thinker who likes to drive topics from prototyping to final implementation in collaboration with different stakeholders. You like to work in a dynamic team where activities are based on capabilities, skills and willingness to help each other. Your role
As a Data and Reporting Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
Your Skills And Experience
- Manage relationship and activities related to our Network Partners and Customers
- Producing Customer and Network Partners reports
- Streamlinining processes and data analysis to ensure excellent delivery standard
- Monitoring portfolio data and performance
- Proactively ensuring customer satisfaction through the monitoring and implementation of related metrics.
- Establishing best practice to optimize end service delivery
- Ensuring financial and accounting closing are performed according to deadlines
- Actively collaborating with other teams and Subject Matter Experts to identify relevant data sources, help develop and improve operational and customer reports
As a Data and Reporting Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A university degree, preferably in an analytical field (Math, Statistics, Physics, Finance or IT)
- Relevant work experience of 3-5 years related to the above mentioned responsibilities
- Basic knowledge in the insurance business is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Ability to work with large data sets across different business segments and extrapolate findings to support decision-making
- A good understanding of SQL, Python /R and experience in visualizing data using tools is an asset
- Basic knowledge in additional data analytics / visualization tools such as SAS, Microsoft BI or similar tools is considered as an asset
- Communication, presentation, project management and relationship skills
As well as a competitive salary and a yearly bonus we offer benefits package which includes:
Primary work location is Barcelona, Poblenou
- Option to work remotely within Spain even up to 80% - you choose
- Flexible working hours
- Wide range of internal and external trainings
- Free English, German and Spanish classes depending on the needs
- Ticket restaurant
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan - after 1 year in the company
- Referral bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- Special banking and insurance conditions
- Exclusive Employees discounts
. Please apply with your CV in English.Who We Are
Looking for a challenging and inspiring work environment where you can make a difference? At Zurich millions of individuals and businesses place their trust in our products and services every day. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, enabling, businesses and communities to face a world of risk with confidence. Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You’d give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. It’s a big challenge, but you will be supported by a world-class team who believe in helping you to reach your full potential and deliver on our promises.
So be challenged. Be inspired. Help us make a difference.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.Why Zurich
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We are an equal opportunity employer who knows that each employee is unique - that’s what makes our team so great!
Join us as we constantly explore new ways to protect our customers and the planet .
- Location(s): ES - Barcelona
- Remote working:
- Schedule: Full Time
- Recruiter name: Santamaría Rodríguez Laura
- Closing date: