Cquensys is looking for an experienced data analyst for our Washington-based healthcare client. This is a remote opportunity.
- The Analyst will work with Product Managers, Engineers, Quality Assurance, Developers, Solution Architects, and Operations Team to understand business and data relationships.
- He/She will independently lead the defect prevention processes and techniques, leads data quality assessments, root cause analysis and coordinates data quality improvement efforts.
- Works closely with cross-functional team members in the development and delivery of data quality business solutions to streamline processes in preparation to scale services.
- The analyst should independently perform complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes, and channels including:
- Assists in measuring and monitoring data quality and identifying business impacting data quality issues.
- Assists in conducting data quality assessments and derive metrics for the data elements of most business value.
- Leads data quality profiling activities for all new source systems and/or source enhancements.
- Facilitates all mapping from source to targets (using predefined data models).
- The candidate should have 6 to 8 years of experience working as a data analyst.
- The candidate should be proficient in a scripting language.
- Knowledge of Data Profiling (source systems, sources of record, end-to-end solution support, data movements).
- Experience with SQL.
- Healthcare industry is preferred.