This government department is seeking a Senior Data Engineer for the transformation and distribution of data required for analytics and business intelligence.Key Responsibilities:
You will need:
- Provide support to the development of strategy and policy on data reform initiatives
- Develop data processing jobs and pipelines in support of analytics
- Provide technical guidance to the data engineering and analytics teams
- Provide technical advice to stakeholders
- Provide expert advice to support the development of strategy and policy on data reform initiatives.
- Develop and build solutions for data integration, management, storage and security
- Min 5 years of experience in data engineering
- Experience in the design, implementation and operating cloud based data and analytics capabilities on cloud platforms
- Experience in data management
- Experience using statistical/data programming languages
- Experience with data modelling, data architecture and data warehousing
- Consultative approach
Please apply today to secure an interview or contact Jordan Wagstaff on 9236 7744.