Data Analyst - Central Data (They, She, He)
If you’re here, it’s because you’re looking for an exciting ride
A ride that will fuel up your ambitions to take on a new challenge and stretch yourself beyond your comfort zone.
We’ll deliver a non-vanilla culture built on talent, where we work to amplify the impact on millions of people
, paving the way forward together.Not your usual app
. We are the fastest-growing multi-category app connecting millions of users with businesses, and couriers, offering on-demand services from more than 170,000 local restaurants, grocers and supermarkets, and high street retail stores. We operate in more than 1500 cities across 25 countries. Every year, +200k merchants generate over 4B€ in sales through our platform and over 20M customers get their goods delivered in minutes.
Together we revolutionize the way people connect with their everyday needs, from delivering essentials to connecting our ecosystem of users through innovative solutions powered by technology. For us, every day is filled with purpose.What makes our ride unique?
🤝 Our culture and strong values.
💪Our career development philosophy.
- We have an ‘’office-first’’ culture and we place collaboration at the center of everything we do!
- We have a non-vanilla personality and feedback mindset. We don’t shy away from difficult conversations - we see them as a gift!
- We work with high intensity and have fun along the way. We also celebrate the wins (a lot!).
- We celebrate diversity in all its forms and foster an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work.
🤝Our commitment to being a force for good.
- We are building a talent house of high performing teams and leaders. We invest in people who raise the bar and help others reach their full potential.
- We take ownership of our career development. We don’t believe in linear and predictable career paths - we create the job of our dreams!
- We embrace opportunities to move the needle and make an impact beyond our scope.
- Our platform is an important economic tool for millions of people (customers, partners, couriers) and we are taking action to amplify our positive impact.
- We invest in doing good by dedicating time and resources into social and environmental initiatives.
- We have the ambition of being DIB role models across the tech industry. We are creating environments, systems, and processes that provide equal opportunities, break biases, and empower our communities.
We have a vision: To give everyone easy access to anything in their cities.
And this is where your ride starts.YOUR MISSION
Facilitate a better understanding with dashboarding and analysis on the data owned by central data teams, not only internally, but also enabling all our data consumers to have the best experience possible.THE JOURNEY
What You Will Bring To The Ride
- Build reports, dashboards or other forms to enable data consumption of users of Central Data Products.
- Support Data Governance and our Data Platforms initiatives via data analysis, reporting and monitoring.
- Guide international teams, far away from the data organization on how to consume our data and help them build standardized ways to do so.
- Deep dive on finding root causes of reported issues with our data
- Proactively create and share analysis with our data community that showcases the quality and reliability of our data.
- Become experts on guiding other Analysts across Glovo on the best practices to use our visualization tools.
- Propose SQL coding standards and best practices
- Help, assist and train users on the main visualization tools: writing documentation, promoting its usage and developing best practices.
- Ensure that data privacy and compliance standards are strictly maintained by users who interact and consume data in our visualization tools.
- Monitor performance and usage of the Visualization tools.
- Help maintain, approve via PRs and optimize the code and the performance of our visualization tools (being Looker the main one).
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, etc): building charts or dashboards to get insights
- Experience in building tables to feed visualization tools
- Full working proficiency in English
- Knowledge in LookML is a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues simultaneously
- Proactivity, passion for innovation and facility to work in fast-changing environments
- Good communication skills: able to manage various stakeholders and know how to structure information
- Strong people skills to actively collaborate with colleagues while mentoring and inspiring them
Individuals representing diverse profiles, encompassing various genders, ethnicities, and backgrounds, are less likely to apply for this role if they do not possess solid experience in 100% of these areas. Even if it seems you don't meet our musts don't let it stop you, we are all about finding the best talent out there! Skills can be learned, and embracing diversity is invaluable.
We Believe Driven Talent Deserves
- 🌟 An enticing equity plan that lets you own a piece of the action.
- 💪 Top-notch private health insurance to keep you at your peak.
- 🍔 Monthly Glovo credit to satisfy your cravings with zero delivery fees on all Glovo orders!
- 💳 Cobee discounts on transportation, food, and even kindergarten expenses.
- 🏊 Discounted gym memberships to keep you energized.
- 🏖️Flexible time off (uncapped vacation days) , the freedom to work from home two days a week, and the opportunity to work from anywhere for up to three weeks a year!
- 👪 Enhanced parental leave, and office-based nursery.
- 🧠 Online therapy and wellbeing benefits to ensure your mental well-being.
- 📚 An external learning budget to fuel your thirst for knowledge and personal growth.
Here at Glovo, we thrive on diversity, we believe it enhances our teams, products, and culture. We know that the best ideas come from a mashup of brilliant diverse minds. This is why we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds - all genders, racial/diverse backgrounds, abilities, ages, sexual orientations and all other unique characteristics that make you YOU. We will encourage you to bring your authentic self to work, fostering an inclusive environment where everyone feels heard.
Feel free to note your pronouns in your application (e.g., she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).So, ready to take the wheel and make this the ride of your life?
Delve into our culture by taking a peek at our Instagram and check out our Linkedin and website!