About This Opportunity
We are now looking for a Data Scientist to be responsible for developing scientific methods, processes, and systems to extract knowledge or insights to drive the future of applied analytics. Provide thought leadership, perform Advanced Statistical Analytics, and build insights into data to provide to the business actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance which address business problems. Collaborate with business and process owners to understand business issues, and with engineers to implement and deploy scalable solutions, where applicable.What You Will Do
You will bring
- Perform Data science leadership
- Synthesize problems into data question(s)
- Decide approach for data science
- Design & perform data science experiment
- Develop Data Science Infrastructure &Tools
- Convert data into actionable insights.
- Act in external relations
- Education: BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields; Certifying AL/ML MOOCS can be compliment
- 10-15 years of experience required
- Deep/broad knowledge of machine learning, statistics, optimization, or related field
- Strong Programming skills in various languages (Python, R)
- Demonstrated skills in Machine Learning, e.g., linear/logistics regression discriminant analysis, bagging, random forest, Bayesian model, SVM, neural networks, etc.
- Strong skills in the use of current state of the art machine learning frameworks such as Scikit-Learn, H2O, Keras, TensorFlow, and Spark
- A genuine curiosity about new and applied technology and software engineering coupled with a high degree of business understanding
- Analyzing, Presenting & communicating information
- Evidence of academic training in Statistics and strong knowledge in Statistical analysis, e.g., hypothesis formulation, hypothesis testing, descriptive analysis and data exploration.
- Any applied research contributions to the community in terms of technical papers and patents, are encouraged
This is a technical leadership role. Customer/stakeholder management, liaison with senior leadership to translate a business problem into a successful AI and Machine Learning engagements is an expectation.Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.Application:
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note we cannot accept applications via email.Primary location for this role: Sweden, Stockholm
For specific questions please contact Recruiter: Aleksandra Rusa-Warda firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager: Amlan Manna, Head of Data Science Chapter.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Stockholm : Stockholm
Req ID: 681815