Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world's leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
We are looking for a brilliant and dynamic Computer Vision Data Scientist (m/f) to join our Image & Media Mining Analytics and Data Management team in Elancourt.
He / she will be integrated in a group gathering scientists, artificial intelligence experts and software development engineers who daily bridge the gap between R&T and R&D in the domain of Intelligence analytics for external customer as well as internal Airbus products.
The Computer Vision Data Scientist will contribute to the following activities:
- track, develop, maintain and communicate a state of the art expertize on artificial intelligence technologies applied to automatic or assisted extraction and management of information from visual sources in a big data context,
- ensure handover of upstream technologies to portfolio products and development teams and directly participate to their integration through software developments in the perimeter of backend micro-services and / or frontend interactions with users,
- foster innovation on multisource analytics by actively participating to customer and cofounded projects in a context of agile software development, key assets packaging and reusing and data governance rules enforcement.
We are looking for a curious, autonomous, communicating and intrapreneur profile mastering following skills with first experiences:
- artificial intelligence technologies applied to computer vision (deep learning, active learning among others),
- associated data science software development competencies (Python, deep learning frameworks),
- associated data engineering software development competencies (Docker, SQL, Java, C++, Angular would be a plus),
- fluently speaking French and advanced in English (daily working language).
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.